“Where love, laughter, and learning all take place under one roof.”
Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool (LHBH) is a three-hour morning program (9:00 AM to 12:00 PM) Monday – Friday for children 8 weeks – 6 years of age.
Students are placed in developmentally appropriate level classes of preschool and pre-kindergarten. Classes are in session September through early June. Each classroom consists of 12-16 students with our professional, warm, and nurturing teachers.
Infants (8 weeks and older) are welcome in our SnuggleBug Room.
We also offer a Toddler Time program which is a wonderful introduction to “preschool” for children age 15 to 33 months.
Extended Day Options
LHBH offers extended day options from 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday – Friday. Additionally, we have Breakfast Buddies & Lunch Bunch which are an extended hour to the normal preschool day.
In addition to our well rounded curriculum, we also enjoy special visitors like the Woburn Fire Department who teaches us about Fire Safety and also Pediatric Dental Associates who teach us about dental hygiene. Our LHBH preschoolers perform in a Christmas Show and also in the Graduation and Advancement Ceremony at the end of the school year.
A healthy snack is provided to the children each day.
The LHBH curriculum consists of:
- Art – The children have many opportunities to be creative through the exploration of a variety of mediums.
- Music – The children will have the opportunity to participate in singing, dancing, and finger-plays.
- Language Development – The children will receive exposure to the alphabet and practice age appropriate language to increase vocabulary, communicate with their peers and teachers, and to express themselves. Visual aids, pictures, and books will all be used.
- Mathematics – Teachers will promote problem solving and critical thinking skills, develop understanding of time concepts, and encourage positive attitudes towards math.
- Science – Teachers will prepare activities that will allow the children to become aware and develop curiosity about the world around them.
- Social Studies – Trips around the building, discussions, and the integration of visitors provide the children with the familiarization of the people who serve them.
- Physical Development – Indoor and outdoor equipment is available 30 minutes each day to promote gross and fine motor development and improve coordination.
- Christian Religion – Christian holidays are celebrated. Religious stories, songs, and holiday celebrations all encourage compassion and values, while learning about God’s love.
We are a multi-service, non-profit, nondenominational facility committed to serving the diverse needs of young children 8 weeks to 6 years of age. LHBH does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, national origin, marital status, and sexual orientation or disability. We welcome children of all races and ethnic backgrounds.